The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Eltham
End of Tenancy cleaners in Eltham
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning is known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Eltham’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving off your own Eltham house, into a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in Eltham or moving into a rental in East London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Trust us to take the stress away from leaving or moving into the property and let's save you your energy and valuable time so you could concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our move-out cleaning service consist of a comprehensive and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our move-out cleaning package. You are allowed to add and exclude services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard end of tenancy cleaning. If you require additional services (like machine cleaning hard floors, steam carpet cleaning, cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in Eltham, East London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires initial deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, get in touch with us and schedule us to visit and make a no obligation written quotation.
In order to give you an accurate quotation, we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe shelves, face panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop all hard floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (on all sides where accessible) vacuum and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will need washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general cooker body
- Exhaust fan - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean interior and exterior
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove any residual soap and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Carpet steam cleaning is a part of our special offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Eltham, East London.